check it out!

FAQ Categories

join the mailing list

Name:

Email:

Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

announcement!

Mimpi jewelry can now be purchased exclusively at the Tongue In Chic Store! Lots of new designs available along with some old favorites. Check it out now.



Tuesday, July 1, 2008

How To Link to Me

I get quite a bit of requests to exchange links & although I'd love to help out a fellow blogger, I'm afraid there comes a time when one has to draw the line lest one's blog links list reads longer than Homer's Odyssey! And so from now on my lovelies, I am limiting my link exchanges to those that I really really like. I know that sounds so vague & rather pretentious but at least you know the links on Mimpi are worth a visit.

So how does this work? If you have a craft or shop blog and/or website that you think I might like or is relevant to Mimpi, drop me an email at mimpi.murni@gmail.com with a request to exchange links & don't forget to include a link to your blog/website. I'll have a looksee around & if I think we're a perfect fit, I'll link up with you! You can go ahead & use the button below to link Mimpi to your blog/website if you like but please use it wisely.

Thanks for linking to Mimpi!


This is my button. Use it wisely folks.

You can copy and paste the image from my Flickr and link the image to my homepage at http://www.mimpimurni.blogspot.com.

Or if you're handy with HTML, please copy and paste the codes below for my button link:





No comments: